View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 08:40 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
So, you didn't watch either one nor the previous one I posted and are still hanging your hat onto what your govt and their funded MSM feeds you?
Are you denying that Russia is currently waging war on Ukrainian soil?

Quote:
Again, if China put missile silo's and military bases along the U.S/Mexican border when they agreed not too, you wouldn't expect the U.S. to react?

I get it Mark, you hate Putin but I know the majority of that hatred is all born to what MSM has fed you and continues to do.
No, I hate what Putin is doing because, and maybe this is hard for you to understand, I don't think invading countries and killing people by the thousands is acceptable. Nor is it acceptable to do this for the purpose of stealing (annexing) their land. As far as Putin kidnapping Ukrainian children back to Russia, it is the entire world (not just CNN) who has proved that, and therefore issued an arrest warrant against Putin for war crimes against humanity.

Quote:
Putin has wanted peace for a long time but your country has refused that but you still think Putin is the bad guy.
Putin has wanted peace? Why did he steal Crimea in 2014 then? Why did he start this war?

Now, to clarify, please answer my previous question. In your world, was it justified for the USA to stop Hitler when he, too, was invading conquering, and killing in Europe?