View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 10:27 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Yes. It's pretty similar in goal and method. Russia is committing genocide. They are going to conquer Europe. The trains are taking millions of victims to camps to be slaughtered. the methods of the Nazi's have returned.

This is so reasonable. How did I not see it before? Clearly anyone who questions this war and policy is a Nazi sympathizer!
Glad you finally see the light. Yes, Russia is intentionally killing civilians (or don't you believe that's happening.... it may have been reported by CNN among 200 other news outlets.) Putin has made clear his goal of re-constituting the USSR, which included satellite states East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Albania, and that's a big chunk of Europe. I believe the Ukrainians loaded onto trains is far fewer than millions, but the United Nations has an arrest warrant against Putin for his using "forced deportation" against civilians including children.

Don't be too hard on yourself for being slow to recognize the similarities earlier. I'm here to help.