View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 12:47 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harliduck View Post

*Keep your sets condition consistent. If you want a VG set, make them ALL VG...PSA 9...then PSA 9, EX raw (my preference), hold EVERY card to the same standard. Nothing worse than thumbing through a set and the condition is all over the place! For my initial sets it was the opposite mentioned above, my stars looked better than my commons...set looked like crap. The card next to your Mantle in the binder better look sweet!

It is not realistic these days for a lot of people to collect the Monster in VG-EX/EX. If my key cards are 1-2s, does that mean I should not add a John McGraw that is EX-MT?
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236