View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Was aware of and have Baines. Did not know about Stoddard. Is it harder to find than Baines ? They would seem to exist in equal numbers, unless like Puhl in 86 it was more likely Baines was kept and Stoddard pitched ( pun not intended)

There have been some good debates on what is and or what should be a variation in threads in here. Lemke tried to restore some order but it is chaos now. We need someone in charge of that issue, a hobby czar
Yes, I think it’s the same deal as the 1986 Topps Clemens-Seaver-Puhl Blue Streak, most 86 Topps Clemens and Seaver cards were saved over the past 35 years but commons like Puhl (I hope he isn’t a member here ) got tossed for lack of storage space. I would imagine MANY 1981 Fleer commons have been tossed in the last 40 years but cards such as the Baines rookies were saved. I have seen 5 to 10 of the Baines since I was aware of it but those are the only Stoddard, Reuss, and Bomback cards I have seen. I don’t know if a Bob Lacey exists.

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 04-06-2021 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Correction