View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 07:10 PM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
James, I am not picking on you but why would you contact the eBay seller? The Post Office said it was delivered to the wrong house. Why is that the responsibility of the seller?

This is a pet peeve of mine. If a package gets lost, I will discuss with the buyer various options. BUT, if a package shows as delivered, I feel that I have fulfilled my obligation as a seller and the delivering agent (Fed Ex, USPS, UPS) is now responsible.

Jeff

Jeff, fair observation. I thought to maybe reach out to the seller just to inform him or her of the situation. I'm usually very prompt with feedback and I know that's important to sellers. The seller is not at fault here, I'm not blaming them. Sorry if my original post implied that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Even PO Boxes aren't foolproof. I once had an item get delivered to the wrong PO Box and was scanned as DELIVERED.
Very true. Not surprised in the slightest. Just a case of human error. The post office manager said "well he's new" in response to me questioning why I didn't get my package. I understand you can be new to a neighborhood, and that people make mistakes, It's just frustrating.