View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Mike, I could not just sit back a let you spew garbage. You brag about being friends with Mantle. If that is true why cant you authentic his signiture. It is just hard to belive a man who watched Mantle sign all those items cant tell a good one from a bad. I am sure not only Chris but many other people on this site have seen your PAAS letters that authenticated many forged Mantles.
If you where the only one handleing Mantle. Where was Tommy Catal and Gree Johnson at that time?

Shelly, the only garbage being spewed here would be you.
I do not fell comfortable sharing information nor proof with someone with your credentials. I will share some information with others that I know tune in to this type of gossip. Yes I was friends and trusted by Mickey Mantle, something a small time .50 cent baseball card guy like yourself would know nothing about.
P.A.A.S Autograph Authentication is one of a small group of authenticators or dealers that would be qualified to truly examine and authenticate Mickey Mantle's autograph. Shelly once again mentions the many P.A.A.S. letters of authentication for forged Mickey mantle items. Yet I see no examples of all these bad letters for Mickey Mantle autographs. It seems funny when this come from you mouth and I am thankful that most (good guys & bad guys) believe about a tenth of what you have to say.
As for Tommy Catel, I know Tommy for over 30 years around 1983-84 he was no longer doing much with Mickey Mantle although they always remained friends. Greer Johnson was a dear friend of mine and I work with her directly on many Mickey Mantle Appearances as well as private signings.

Last edited by Michael Frost; 10-25-2013 at 06:15 PM.