View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Michael, it seems to me that every time I post a Mantle forgery with one of your COAs, you claim (like Mueller and Frangipani) that your COAs have been altered, modified, etc.

So what you're saying is that because your COAs (Collectables Of The Stars & PAAS) are so well-respected, that sellers are using them to sell their forgeries?
That seems to be the case, but do not make sound like it is everytime.
You have posted a hand full of stuff that has been around and discussed years ago. I have examined and authenticated over 400+ Mickey Mantle items it the past 3 years. where are all these fakes that you keep refering to? Look up PSA/DNA, JSA. GA, and maybe you may find some, but it would be rare to find a questionable P.A.A.S. authenticated Mickey Mantle item.
My certs and name has been used for years as an attempt by forgeries for credibility. As I said in the early post the jealousy in this industry is unmatched. My credentials will always speak for themselves, I have been attacked and lied about for years but unlike Spence, Grad, and Sipe whom I say nothing negative about, I am available to speak out, educate and correct the errors that so called "want to be experts" threw against the walls.
I have little time for the foolishness that you and Shelly are involved with.
I also feel you may be a key reason that some of the largest forgery groups in the industry are still in business. You are not taken seriously and you say many things out of your hat without proof and documentation.
Good Luck blogging.