View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 03:05 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
I guess I'm making an inference as a result of your post in relation to my question about possible FDA approval. When I mentioned the potential for the vaccine to be fully approved, you responded by saying that the government approved injecting people with Syphilis why wouldn't they be doing the same thing now. But the FDA approves all medication, not just the vaccine. So I took your point to be broad.
It was broad in the sense that I don't care about an FDA (or any other government agency) approval. I don't care if it has Trump's endorsement. I don't care if my momma recommends it. An approval is worthless to me. I don't consume things based on someone else's approval. I'm going to do what I think is best for me. My stance on the vaccine has been very clear from the beginning. I'm going to hang tight at the moment and wait and see if there are any long term side effects. Peter's dementia failed to grasp that even though I told him that multiple times and even referred to the specific post. Maybe you'll get it. I don't know?