View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 06:27 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
I'm not going to admit anything because I believe what I wrote. But I will reword Post #558 to suit your narrative of the events.

Let me just say this to sum up my position. Anybody that would trust a government to have concern over their health after that same government withheld medical treatment from its own citizens is a fu$$$$g moron.

Better? Feel all warm an fuzzy now?
2 questions for you:

1) I can respect intelligent skepticism, and do not trust everything I read, either by media or government. However, so far you have stated that you don't trust what the government says about health, and you don't trust the science studies presented. You stated you think for yourself. My question is, where do you get the information you trust? You say you wait and see with your own eyes, but there's no possible way to monitor what's going on in the country, let alone the world, with your own eyes. So where do you get the information/data/opinions/anecdotes that you trust?

2) In my opinion, which seems to be a popular one, a big problem with America today is the lack of civil discourse. Too many people choosing "sides" on too many subjects, be it politics or religion or sports teams or vaccinations. Too many people focused on "winning" and "being right" and too few people willing to accept that there might be a valid other side. Too much shouting! My question is, since none of us has the God-like ability to see absolute truth, why does anyone willing to accept a belief that you don't agree with have to be a "f$$$$ing moron"??

Ken