View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 01:17 PM
Steve Birmingham

The plate scratches is almost all Pat R. I started, and going from Ebay and auction scans had found around 30. Pat wanted to compare notes, and he had something like 3x that many.

The chart Chris did wasn't something he put out there, so that should be up to him if it gets shared. It's a bit complex, and needs a little interpretation. He didn't think it was really done.

One thing that makes it all more complicated is that there were multiple slightly different versions of most cards, indicating multiple press runs with different masters. The 150's were done probably 3 times, one of those being very difficult and maybe just an on plate alteration. 350s were also redone at least once, probably twice.

Some of that I really need to write up properly. I'm still trying to figure out how to share the visual spreadsheet I'm working on for 49 Leaf, which is much simpler.

I may try to get started on T206 the same way as they've shut down school to remote learning here in town, and I'm stuck at home.