View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 08:52 AM
Tom S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
Everyone on these forums has their opinion on graded cards, why they are in the hobby, yada yada yada. Everyone also knows how I stand. No graded cards. Not why I am in the hobby. I cracked out all my graded cards. No regrets. I can handle and enjoy my cards as I did as a kid. Guarantee my wife and daughter are sitting on a goldmine when I croak, and they know it.
Exactly, same here. I started collecting long before the graded card thing.I have maybe 50 graded cards in my collection. Am in the process of freeing them.

My collection also includes thousands of Game Programs, Books,yearbooks,Audio recordings. My wife never complains. IF she said "either the stuff goes or I go", I would miss her terribly.

None of my 4 kids have any interest in my collection. They don't want me to dispose my collection at some point. Just do what makes me happy and don't worry about the future. I plan on leaving instructions on how to disburse everything after I go to the Horizontal Hilton, swim with the fishes etc.