Thread: Future for Psa?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Default Future for Psa?

Posted By: Denny Walsh

We all know that any business needs to evolve into the "Tomorrow" Question. So lets assume that a new niche needs to be found 2-5 years from now when this .5 Grade thing seems to slow down. Well, from what i see, PSA is doing a very good job of just sitting back and watching What & How the industry is developing into. If we look back at what they have done so far, seems to me that it hasn't been much! This has been their biggest move to date, and it will produce big $$$. Also, possible(i believe definite!) new avenues will show up before this time frame is over. Which means that, it really will take care of itself. Making "No" decision (Just as in their past!), is a decision! Actually, it has paid off for them quite well.
There aren't many major Companies that ride a BBB grade of "D" that can do what they do! It is truly amazing what they have done & are doing! i certainly Applaud them for their crafty craftmanship of doing nothin' and never miss a bank deposit day
i've heard some say that they won't last cause of their ethics, or customer relations or ??? Well, they seem to know just how to do nothin' well. And when it comes time to do whats necessary to keep the Crowds Comin' Back, They Did it!

"Wow", What a plan!

Life's Grand,
Denny Walsh