View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 06:17 AM
Alex Tymchuk

Default Norris Mauritson - Amos Rusie N172

Hey everyone... thanks for all of your replies. I stand by all that I have claimed. I was an idiot and trusted Norris because we made several trades via mail. I sent him some Old Judges and Gypsy Queens and a Parlor Base Ball game from the 1880s. Everything went well, then I send him the Rusie and he was supposed to mail me a T206 Green Back Cobb.... This is where he claims he never got the card. He claims to have bought it from a dealer in San Fran 2 years ago. I asked the Cobb County Police Dept to contact PSA to see who submitted the card for grading and when... waiting to hear back. I am 100% certain that it was not a dealer in San Fran. I'm not sure why my name was not where it was supposed to be on the regitration as some of you have pointed out, i've only been on here a few times. I registered many years ago, I will attempt to update my profile. I have no issue with sharing my information... I have absolutely nothing to hide. Alex Tymchuk, Atlatna, GA. Cell 404-218-0311. I'm only trying to keep anyone else from getting burned here... i have no agenda... I'm a small time collector on a limit budget, I was hoping to get my card back after all these years. Happy Holidays to All...including Norris.