View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 05:52 PM
J@son Du.nc@n

It is unfortunate. My correspondence with paypal has been less than desirable so far. They will not release his CC info so I cannot fight them myself. Also their "chargeback-response" team will not accept phone calls only emails or fax. It is very frustrating. Any attorneys on here chime in please. I am considering lawsuit with punitive damages against them if this is not resolved asap. I have emailed them detailed letter with very solid proof. I have his signature along with postal confirmation of delivery. ALso proof that he was shut down by ebay and no longer working phone. Still they say it is up to his CC company to investigate. I am very soured to paypal. Only option now is to start a bank account soley for paypal and keep it empty. I will be offering all of my SGC AUT OJs here listed on ebay uinder pastime08 for 60% as a group of my BIN to anyone who may have interest. THis will help me out in the meantime. Even though these are only AUT they are all rare poses I think. If there are any attorneys here who can give some feedback please do.

THanks
Jason