View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 12:24 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by taul166 View Post
Looking for some feedback. When you go with some of the major auction houses, you may find that your graded T206 HOFer is competing with the same graded card (maybe several). I hear different opinions on this. One is that the more of the same card draws more attention, and does not hurt the price you will get. The other opinion is just the opposite.....that your card is in direct competition with another card(s)......hence you will not get as much where your card the only one. What thoughts do some of you have, if you have had this experience. If this same topic has been discussed in another thread, let me know since I don't want to be repetitive with this thread.
I dunno. I think it is bad to run two similar cards at the same time. A long time ago I submitted a rare "Lost In Space" card PSA 9 to PWCC. Lo and behold someone else submitted the exact same card. They looked identical. Theirs brought around $100 more than mine. I never did understand that, and I remembered it to this day. So, NO....I don't like to see identical cards up for sale at the same time.