View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 10:56 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
I thought Lichtman said something about PWCC voluntarily reaching out to clients who were impacted. I know that it's a "needle in a haystack" for the new owner to be reading these forums, and to see it.

So chemical treatments don't count to them, as being returnable? Seems like a lot more than just a "cleaning", and should definitely be classified as reimbursable (along with trimmed and re-colored examples). That really stinks, if indeed true.
Jeff said
Buyers are being notified by email and phone. The first round of buyers are those who bought clearly altered cards, i.e. trimming and recoloring. The more grey stuff (cleaning, pressed corners) is being mostly put on the back burner for now except in egregious cases. This is all a fluid situation subject to my discussions with the government. It’s not a perfect situation but it’s more perfect than anything that has ever occurred previously in fraud cases in the hobby.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.