View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:01 AM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Really nice, Carlton... a gorgeous figural piece. Is there any sport you don't have represented? Swimming or diving, maybe... wrestling?

Great stuff... makes me want to branch out beyond baseball. The heart says yes ; the head (and wallet) say no!
Mark, Scott and Adam....thanks alot for your kind words I really appreiciate it....after what that seller held me up for I could use a pep talk LOL....Jimmy negotiated one month for those incredible Ruth photos...I got him beat.....9 months...antiques dealer/lawyer gal vs poor little Mexican boy...I suppose it was a draw....unfortunatly she knew what she had! I've been so exhausted when I come home from work this last week, today my day off was the first day I really had to examine closley...dusted it off with a cuetip swab...we're starting to bond

Mark, no wrestling but I do have a couple divers...see one below, it was hidden behind the Bruno Zack ice speed skater.

Tomorrow I pick up my first Oct piece...I paid part down last Alameda Point show and will pay off and p/u tomorrow....so I better get to bed.

Photobucket