View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 04:34 AM

Day 115 – 25 April 2024
For the next three days I will share things from Brooks and Eddie Robinson’s Gorsuch House. I do not have a lot of items but happy with the few I have. The Gorsuch House was operated by Brooks and Eddie Robinson in the 1960s – 1970s. Did anyone ever eat there? The Restaurant was operated by Eddie first and then Brooks came a long. It dated back to 1964 located off of Greenmount between 32nd and 33rd Streets in Baltimore. The address was 511 Gorsuch Avenue. The phone number was BE 5-2744. The restaurant was adorn by some baseball related photos and bats and featured the Robby’s crabcake, but Brooks direct involvement was limited. My first item is a photo of the front of the restaurant with a couple of signs featuring the HoF’er…not seeing Eddie’s name. This picture is signed. Not the best photo but look closely at the rough building, sidewalk and Robinson name appearing three times. I wonder who the lady is? I will show another item the next two days. I wonder what happened to the Signs and letters on the Robinson’s name above the door. Love the round windows. I would love to find more items. If anyone has anything extra, let me know or at least show it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5259.jpg (201.3 KB, 61 views)