View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Phil

I may end up selling some of my dups here in the near future. I just lack motivation to go to look through them and decide which ones to keep and which ones not to. I will let you know which ones I have to get rid of, but chances are they will be Kentucky or Western Kentucky players (probably have a Ed Diddle, Head Coach of WKU, to get rid of).

That Busch set looks pretty cool. Speaking about SP's, its weird what cards are considered SP's in some of these old regional sets--I really believe that its just a guess on the part of the people labeling these cards as such.

For example, there are several cards in the Ashland set that are labeled short prints which have been among the easiest cards to find for me. Some of the University of Kentucky players that are listed as short prints I disagree with, but that's just based upon my experiences in collecting these things.

Do you collect Kahn's basketball? It seems like another tough regional issue--particularly pre-1962 and 1964-65 (color photos).

Last edited by booyahlaw; 02-18-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: additional information added