View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 03:56 PM

Default Completing the t218 Master Set Checklist - Cash Reward for proof of missing cards

Hi all,

I’m trying to finish the t218 Master Set, which of course requires a complete checklist (at precisely 630 confirmed right now). The more I try to find the cards I am missing scans of to prove they exist that I had marked as existing in my original research notes from a decade+ ago, the more convinced I am that some theoretical combinations simply do not exist at all and that I made an error in marking down the Blue Johnson and series 3 track cards. I am offering a cash reward (I’ll PayPal you through F&F, PM me your PayPal email) for reasonable photographic evidence that any of the following cards exist (to the first person to provide proof for any specific card).

Likely do not exist - $25 reward
1) H.J. Handy, Hassan Factory 30 back
2) H.J. Handy, Hassan Factory 649 back
3) Jack Johnson (Green), Tolstoi
4) Jack Johnson (Green), Mecca Factory 30 (No Series 2 Notation)

Likely do not exist - $15 reward
1) Johnny Hayes, Mecca Factory 30, “Champion Athletes & Prize Fighters” series name
2) Johnny Hayes, Mecca Factory 649, “Champion Athletes & Prize Fighters” series name
3) Jack Johnson (Blue), Hassan Factory 30 back, without series 2 notation
4) Jack Johnson (Green), Hassan Factory 30 back, with series 2 notation
5) Abel Kiviat, Mecca Factory 30, “Champion Athletes & Prize Fighters” series name
6) Gusta Ljungstrom, Mecca Factory 30, “Champion Athletes & Prize Fighters” series name
7) Gusta Ljungstrom, Mecca Factory 649, “Champion Athletes & Prize Fighters” series name
8) James Rector, Mecca Factory 30, “Champion Athletes & Prize Fighters” series name
9) Edward Payson Weston, Mecca Factory 30, “Champion Athletes & Prize Fighters” series name

Might Exist - $15 reward
Joe Jeanette with his name misspelled as "Jeanette", with a single "n" on any back OTHER than the Hassan, factory 30, no series notation

And the reverse, his name spelled correctly with two "n"'s on the Hassan, Factory 30, no series notation reverse

Quite Possibly Exist - no reward but good karma?
Robert Cloughan, name misspelled with the "a" on back, Mecca Factory 30

Last edited by G1911; 01-26-2021 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Adding more $$$