View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 09:27 PM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Been watching for another pair. Since I ended up with a counterfeit pair I have been looking at the shoes a lot closer. Holy BLEEP are there a lot of counterfeit Nike shoes on eBay.
I remember roughly 10 years ago, when I was more invested in the shoe game, Niketalk was my go to for legit checks and resources on shoes. Granted I have no idea if it's still any good, but they used to be very helpful.

Counterfeit Jersey's and Shoes dominate the Ebay market, and some fakes, especially with prominent Air Jordan releases, are very well disguised.

One thing I can say is that everything is different now with Shoes. Depending on the store, there used to be no limit to the amount of pairs you could buy, depending on the store of course. I remember camping out for releases, and immediately flipping shoes to someone on the back of the line for double the retail price. You stopped being able to camp after a series of robberies and shootings were happening over the latest releases. They switched to the online model and that's when the bots started taking over.