View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 10:57 AM
Mallory

Question 1966 Signed Atlanta Braves Baseball. The Value?

Hi! When my dad passed away he left me with a 1966 Signed Atlanta Braves Baseball and I was curious about what it's value might be.

It has 25 signatures, has an authentication letter from Left Field Collectibles signed in 1996, it was a game ball so has some smudges on it, and the ink is a little faded but the names are, for the most part, easy to read (if you can read the handwriting, lol). I spent some time identifying the signatures and can list them with 100% accuracy, with the exception of two or three. I just cant figure out the handwriting, even using the roster didn't help because none of the names even remotely resemble the letters of the signatures.

I was basically wanting a ballpark estimation of the value. While it has sentimental value to me hard time may force me to part with it if the value is worth my giving up something that was my dad's.
I can a some pics but my phone doesn't focus well and every pic makes the ball look worse than it is.

Also would a baseball signed by Jim Fowler from Mutual Omaha's Wild Animal Kingdom in 1996 be worth anything at all?

Thanks

Mallory
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pic 1.jpg (73.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 2a.jpg (75.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 3a.jpg (72.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 5c.jpg (71.5 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by mjcassels84; 09-15-2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: changing the picture