View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 07:52 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I don't know what you watch in Canada, but here in the US the vaccines have been so effective that the CDC just dramatically lifted many restrictions. But maybe all the sources reporting that, and the CDC itself, and the studies (including a study of healthcare workers that was a key part of the CDC's decision) all are biased or something.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...ndates-rcna932

Or maybe you just see what you want to see.
If you believe that, I have some swamp land I could sell you, Pete.

Could it possibly be, since many people are protesting the lockdowns, refusing the vaccines and basically just getting on with their lives, have anything to do with that? ​
Could it be the fact the heat is on Fauci and the NIH and the fact they funded the Wuhan lab even though Fauci has denied that from the very beginning, have anything to do with that?

I won't say anymore due to the political no no here but I suggest you do some digging/research, Pete, if you think there is nothing political behind this whole pandemic,,,,,,,, or is that a plan-demic?

But that aside, with so many still getting covid after receiving both shots, again, where is the proof they actually work besides some B.S. story, that only sheep would gobble up, that because they are lifting restrictions, they work?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fauci1.jpg (69.4 KB, 74 views)