Thread: $10,000
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 04:31 AM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Just to add in something interesting here.................

I remember when Apple did a nosedive. They had a massive recall somewhere around 2005 or thereabouts.
I had a bit of a "life issue" back then, and lets just say I was in difficult times.

I used to play gin with wealthy friend of mine back then for money. As luck would have it, I had a iPod mini back then.
They issued a massive recall, and I remember telling him point blank "Mr. X you might want to buy Apple now, because they literally have the digital market cornered" (think MP3) "They are going to fix this recall mess up and their stock will rebound". I even said it would rebound in just a few weeks.
Well Mr. X was a bit of a high roller, he didn't want to buy any stock unless he could invest well into the big 6 figures. (and he wanted to do so on his own terms, understandably)
Mr. X called me 6 months later in tears. He told me "If I had invested like you said, do you know how wealthy I would be right now?"

I told Mr. X , "Well I told you to do it".
His next question (as if you don't know where this is going) was "Well if you knew so much, why didn't you invest then".
I'll never forget my answer, "Because I was fucking broke". LOL

A mere $500 back then would have been a crazy amount now. But, what can I say...............

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.