View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 09:37 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
My original thoughts? Easy. That thousands of doctors have had success prescribing Hydroxychoroquine for treating their patients. They have no motive in disclosing their results, but yet they're being shut down by social media.

They're touting a drug (Hydroxychoroquine) that costs $.83 and has had success for their patients, compared to another treatment drug (Remdesivir) that costs $3120. Follow the money.
OK, and MY original thoughts were that this drug shows some promise, but there are reams of information showing either it does nothing or it can be harmful. My original thoughts, as I stated, were I sure wish it would work. My original thoughts are the very first doctor you supported and linked to has some extreme, almost crazy medical views which, as I stated, taints her expertise in my mind. My original thought, stated here for the first time, is I'm happy that thousands of doctors have had positive results, but what percentage of US doctors is that? Seems like thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of doctors don't consider it a viable source? My original thoughts, as stated before, are that I feel there is a lot that we don't know that could/should be explored, like the lack of vitamin D and zinc in most people's systems.

These are some of my original thoughts. I have stated them clearly, without jerkiness of any kind. Feel free to respond without the arrogant, condescending attitude.