View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 11:40 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
LOVE IT!!!! Not a huge fan of throwing at a guys head, but if you are precise enough to just miss it, then all good. Prefer though they just drill 'em in the back.

And wouldn't mind one thrown in their dugout every now and then.

Love good baseball drama.

Covid drama not so much. Like The Donald said "one day it will just, poof, disappear"........he failed to mention that one day may not be until 2021 or 2022.....but oh well, we'll get there. Good to have Bean Balls to keep us amused until then.
yep Trump info was wrong he doesnt say that now. A lot of World leaders said that too. However when he closed air travel to china everyone said thats ridiculous and prejudicial. So we get things wrong and right in life..

Like saying Rayshard Brooks was shot for just sleeping, well he was DUI and also shot a taser at an officer but people say he was 'shot for sleeping' Doesnt mean the shooting was right or wrong, i just pointing out the bias the way people present information. Just saying Trump said would go away is not the whole picture. I know I didnt believe him, just as I dont believe Biden on a lot of things

Not sure why everyone trusts politicians, next I will hear how used car salesman are honest and all their cars were driven to church by old ladies...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-29-2020 at 11:40 AM.