View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Today it wasn't the shipping it was the moron behind the counter.

I had 5 different Randy Johnson rookie Marlboro error versions ruined. As soon as I handed them the bubble mailer she was determined to bend it in half both directions. On the 3rd time I asked her to stop. She continued to bend it back and forth while replying it would get bent in shipping anyway.

Then she said I could not send it as a package any way. At that time I was just trying to get my damaged cards back because I can't send them to the buyer now anyway.

Luckily I have extras and can send out undamaged cards in the morning when there is a different person working the counter.

I would rather have them lose my cards than destroy them in front of me when there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
First, demand to speak to her boss in person (better yet, in front of her). People like this have no business keeping their jobs. Bring past eBay sales records of that card with you and demand a refund. If this gets you nowhere, move up the chain. Make sure to mention that they would have security footage evidence of the worker destroying your items. Next time, make sure to open each package right there on the counter and hold up each destroyed item for their cameras to see. Also, take your own video for extra backup. This is ridiculous.

Last edited by BillyCoxDodgers3B; 04-12-2021 at 02:54 PM.