View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 09:57 PM
Jeff Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlevy View Post
hi Jeff, I know what you mean about the barrage of e-mails that usually go out with alerts of auction closings, but I guess Lelands doesn't do that. While I like getting a reminder on the auction closing day, I got 6 auction countdown warning emails from Mile High last Thursday. I think that's a little excessive.

I only go after Dodger line-up cards, and with these being for a no-hitter and having 5 of the 6 Brooklyn HOFer's in the lineup (only missing Koufax) they really hit the target for me. I'll let you know if I decide to part with them as some point.

Any advice on attempting to remove the paper on the back? Have you had success removing scrapbook paper?

Rick
Totally get that. Happy to talk if you ever move it, but also happy to appreciate it from afar. I have no illusions of being able to own everything, and am happy knowing it's in a collection worthy of it.

On removing the paper, I'm definitely not an expert, but I have been able to remove scrapbook paper by using a bit of water and a lot of patience.