View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 07:34 AM
Alan Strout

Default Chuck Caldwell Figures

If you ever visited Gettysburg, PA you might have stumbled upon a shop that sold hand made clay figures. Chuck Caldwell was an artist that created figures from a wide range of categories, including presidents, entertainment and military subjects. Chuck was commissioned by several museums to do figures for them.

I'm sad I never made it to his shop, but do have a couple of his baseball figures in my collection. Chuck passed away in 2019 and I've been corresponding with his son to see if I can get a list of Orioles figures that were made. His son believes his father kept a complete list, but hasn't found it yet. All of his figures are 1/1 and totaled over 15,000 different examples. I have to believe a Brooks Robinson could be in someone's collection somewhere.

Here's a short 3 minute video about Chuck Caldwell. Bill please take note of the 1:25 mark....

https://www.eveningsun.com/videos/ne...home/97111668/

Here are the two Orioles figures I have. The pictures don't really do them justice. They are pretty neat.

1993 Brady Anderson

1993 Chuck Caldwell Figurine (Brady Anderson).jpg 1993 Chuck Caldwell Figurine (Brady Anderson) #1.jpg

1990 Gregg Olson

1990 Chuck Caldwell Figurine (Gregg Olson).JPG