View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 07:36 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobbvLajoie1910 View Post
Bill G. You missed the joke. Bill C. was busting Dan's chops.

You'd know that if you observed Board dynamics a little more, and posted a little less.

This is going to come off mean-spirited (so, I apologize in advance), but your need to post a soliloquy in every single thread, IMHO, is diluting the quality of the Board.

I love our monthly pick-up thread, but its been damn near unreadable of late because your desire to wax poetically about every single card contained within suffocates the hell out of it. I get it, you love ballcards -- I do too. We all do.

Have some awareness about yourself. Rather than blankly asking what a Strip card is -- use the 'search' function to locate some incredibly detailed threads that speak to them and their origin. Attempt to educate yourself first, and then ask others to fill in the blanks for you. The way your posts read -- it's as if 54 is your personal muse. It's over the top, Man.

You seem like a decent guy, & I'm glad you're passionate about our hobby -- but pumping the breaks (re: Board contributions) doesn't mean you are any less enthusiastic about it.

I mean, 16 White Borders shouldn't equate to 1k posts/year right?

All. Apologies for hijacking the thread, and to those I am inevitably going to offend.

Bill G. All the best in your attempt to 'tame the Monster'.

I concur... Dan, you look great with your Alphas.

Carry on.
Too bad it's been unreadable for you but if we only read what you posted there wouldn't be a board. Bill is one of my favorite posters and I hope he continues just as he is.