View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 05:24 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshum View Post
While I agree it may not be the most user friendly setup, someone previously posted that all you have to do to have your winnings shipped to you is click a different radio button right below the default option for the vault. It doesn't sound like they made it that difficult to change the shipping location so when you check out, you just have to spend a few seconds and remember to do it.
Yes, but then they also said you can't just make that your default to have it sent to your home going forward. Why not? I would guess a majority of their customers when on Ebay had no desire to use their vault. So why suddenly seem to shove it down their throat that they're now going to use the vault unless they remember to opt out each and every time you purchase something from them? I know it isn't necessarily a big deal, but think of it as something like where you're registered as a buyer with some seller, and when setting up your account already gave them your shipping address and credit card info. But then every time going forward where you win something from that seller you have to re-enter your address or CC info over and over again. Though as I said, it really isn't a big deal, can still see it annoying some people to the point they do less (or even no) business with that seller going forward because of it, especially when no other sellers out there are making their customers do any of that.

Last edited by BobC; 11-23-2021 at 05:24 PM.