View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 08:47 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
You can disrespect Dr. Novella all you want by patronizingly referring to him by his first name but the fact remains he is a very eminent physician and scientist. Not infallible but worthy of reading. I've read dozens of pieces by him on a wide variety of subjects how many have you read that entitles you to be so condescending? In any event, where did he say vaccines should be mandatory or that you or anyone else shouldn't have a choice? He recognizes people have a choice, he is suggesting they follow the data. You really seem to have a comprehension issue.

Again, read the study, and let's discuss specifics, instead of your usual evasions.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, tiger. I meant no disrespect. I was just going by what was posted at the end of your article under author. They wrote Steven Novella, not Dr. Steven Novella. I wrote Steven instead of his full name because I didn't see the need, and writing doctor didn't even cross my mind based on what they wrote.

The rest. Whatever you say Peter. You or him are not fooling anyone by saying these vaccines weren't coerced on anyone, especially when he writes at the very end, "Get vaccinated"