View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 03:36 PM
J0hn H@rper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
American seller.

Like I said, USPS shows it delivered to my house on the 28th. I guess I will have to go out there and literally beat the bushes and see if the package is in there somewhere.
My USPS problems usually come with substitute carriers, in case that would somehow help you know how your package got lost. Things have been almost flawless with the regular ones. But a couple days ago, the second most valuable package I've ever had coming was left about six houses down b/c of a number written on the box that was a little different than the street address # (but the carrier took it to that house number). With the tracking # then marked as "left with individual", despite how no one accepted it or signed for it.

I had to drive around the neighbor streets hoping to run into the mail truck, cause I knew as far as USPS records were concerned, it was delivered and done with. Luckily I passed by it and we quickly figured it out.

We came back to the target house and it was still sitting there on that porch -_-