View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 09:09 PM

Hello, I apologize but when I started the previous message they called me on the phone and I had to leave in my car, I will try to finish now. Kevin Connors appears in several collections, In my specialized catalog: El Indio # 6. Ortopedia Díaz # 13 in this collection that is rare also appears Ray Dandridge's postcard and on the catalog page you can see his photos and numbers. Aceb # 12 although this collection is not numbered, but I have the original photos with which the cards were printed. Kevin in my catalog # 2, on cards and postcard: Trinidad and Hno. Rollos Ansco, Sol de Oro, Newton Estape 8 "× 10", all of the above is Connor in photos where he is alone. In collections in large format but together with the other Almendares players, Publicidad Menendez, there are 2 printed in black and blue, Victory Banquet at the Coca Cola factory in Havana, Diploma of the Photos Magazine, Sport Guia Magazine, Magazine Chronicle, Board of Directors of Almendares, this form was from my father and he took all the players to sign it, the signatures of Connors and Monte Irvin appear, now an anecdote of this photo, in 2004 Monte Irvin was here in My house with Belinda Manning, the daughter of Max Manning, they were on that first visit to my house the same as in the second more than 5 hours, seeing things from when he played in Cuba and I showed him that form signed by him, that's where he looks at me and he says to me: look Rolando, I'm with Connors The Rifleman. Irvin and I had a great friendship and for years we had contact by mail and emails, one day he sent me one telling me that Buck O'Neil wanted to come to my house that if I agreed to prepare the trip, I said yes, but at the unfortunately a short time passed away.