View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 09:49 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I've never purchased from GM cards. I looked at the ebay offerings and found GM cards has a lot of material for sale.

Out of all the cards for sale (pages and pages) I didn't see any graded cards. I don't recall seeing much in the way of opinions that would provide the bidder with information indicating GM cards felt the cards were trimmed (some were obviously trimmed), which was kind of disappointing, however, a 30 day return policy is offered which at least provides the buyer the opportunity to return the cards.

I'll put the seller on my watch list because there's a lot of low priced alternatives (fillers) offered (if that's what you like).

If you have a PSA slab that was cracked open, you could probably use half the slab for a quick check to see if modern day cards measure up to the standard dimensions. You could also quickly identify oversized cards.

Good idea Fred, but who run their right mind would crack open a valuable PSA slab. It would take a year or more and big bucks to get the card reholdered with no guarantee that the grade would not be reduced.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.