View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 12:28 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyVCP View Post
Spoke to my friend in Hawaii yesterday, he is a shrink so a Doc...he works online only. He got a call from the county to come in for a shot, then a follow up from the CDC. Does he really need a vaccine?

I would think it more important to send the vaccine to these hot spots and try to get as many people in those areas instead of a person on a small island of Kauai with no cases.

Seems all messed up
Exactly. Shouldn't these be given to the most vulnerable first? I am 56 and in good health with no comorbidities so my survival rate, if I even get it, is at 98%. Please tell me why this is being given to healthy young people and not those who are at the highest risk? Many in the health field are refusing it, and to be honest, I don't blame them. I'm not even 100% sure when it becomes available to me that I'll get it, especially since some medical professionals are refusing it.
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel this vaccine was rushed through with very little to no info on what some of the long term affects will be?
https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-an...vaccine-in-u-s