Thread: 73-9
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 06:56 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by itjclarke View Post
No excuse? seriously? The defending champ, who've won 29 of 30 to start season, lose the MVP, and been short another starter all year... and tonight were also without Ezili and Barbosa, and were playing a very solid Dallas team on the road. I think they're allowed a bad night, especially on the road, and especially when every team they play this year is totally amped to play them. 29-2 is still 29-2.

It's probably a blessing if they lose a few, as they then may be less reluctant to rest guys who need it.
Im guessing they didn't cover the point spread by a healthy margin which takes in accounts injuries....I don't think dallas is amped any additionally to play them without Curry and the fact GS already has a loss... Golden State was a 3.5 point favorite by the way at tipoff.... so with all the excuses they were still favored by what really counts the betting line....

There are bad nights and there are BAAD nights.. I just checked..they lost the spread by 26.5 points....that's going to be a top 5 spread amount loser for the entire year.....like I said no excuse...just don't lose the spread worse than 99% of all NBA games for the year.

a loss is just one loss...all im saying theres no excuse to lose the point spread by 26.5 points at this point in the year...especially when you are favored to win the game..

The Spurs won 112-79 against phoenix yesterday...at least phoenix showed heart and only lost the spread by 18.5 points, golden state can learn something about that..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-31-2015 at 07:02 AM.