View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 06:46 PM
Al

Rob,
First let me say Yes the pins are real. Like I stated before all pins are real. Now in this case are they period correct (I would say yes) But the value here would be (in my opinion) really to a specific collector. I myself try and stay away from all pins made after and around 1969 give or take a few years. Most pins but not all made after that date really have small value but have more of a collector value. The value really lies in your heart as a true collector. If you are collecting them as a purist and for the love of your team they are priceless, BUT if your collecting them as an investment for later years my thought would be they wont be worth much more that you paid for them now... Now as to your last question in 50 years we will both be dead! So we will have to let history play it self out!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..