View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 07:58 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahfan View Post
I feel for the most part people are willing to work with one another on 54...especially if it is going towards a personal collection...that being said I also understand people that are on here to just make a buck and use it as a revenue stream. What I need to vent about...as my usual self would love to post a snarky comment ...is guys posting crazy prices...for example..I saw a PSA 2 card today...modern/vintage..HOF...All Time Great...but not Mantle...NOT rare...and asking 116% of high becket...when a card graded 4 in sold for 67% the same day or so.

Again I get not all grades are created equal and some prefer a number ...while others prefer cetering...blah blah blah...but how wacko do you have to be to ask over BV for a 2....when ebay and BST comps are 1/2 BV...which I still feel is crazy for a very easy to find card...Serenity NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I've just been seeing this more with sub 5 grades which I consider sub-par...and people asking over ungraded ExMt/NrMt comps...it cant be registry...ugh
My favorite are the auction listings that have a starting price higher than eBay BIN listings. They never sell but they do sure clog up the auction section.