View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 10:07 AM
Administrator

Default OLD CARDBOARD MAGAZINE

Posted By: Lyman Hardeman

Gee, guys (and gals), Brett and I have never felt so missed. Believe me, we are as anxious to get the inaugural issue of Old Cardboard into your hands as you seem to be to receive it. Perhaps a few words about our distribution schedule will help reduce a little of the stress.

Old Cardboard Magazine is published quarterly and mailed (from Austin, TX) so that it will reach the subscriber about the middle of the first month in each calendar quarter (i.e., January 15, April 15, July 15 and October 15). For the record, we take our schedule VERY seriously. Because USPS guidelines for mailing the magazine are 10-14 days (US and Canada), we will always ship around the first of the month of issue to meet our promised schedule. Our first issue is no exception and was mailed early last week--a few days ahead of schedule. With a little luck, most subscribers will receive their copies later this week.

As always, we sincerely appreciate your support and hope that you enjoy Issue #1. We always welcome feedback from members of this board and consider the board a rich source of authors for future issues. Please send you article ideas to editor@oldcardboard.com.

Lyman

PS: My mother-in-law in Southern California received her copy late yesterday, and I assure you that she did not get any special treatment! --LJH