View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Default Need genuine evaluation(s) from U-in the know

Posted By: Wesley

BCD,

If anyone knows about legal remedies, it would be Halleygator. In this case, however, I think you are going about this the right way.

Here is the description of the service from PSA's website:

"Crossover Service.

Cards graded by other third-party firms may be submitted in their holders for PSA grading. This service is available under the Economy, Regular, Express, Super Express and Walk-Through service levels. PSA will evaluate the card inside the current holder. If PSA deems the card worthy to cross over into the Customer's specified minimum grade, the card will be removed from its holder and placed into a PSA holder.

Customers using the Crossover Service must provide a minimum grade on the submission form. If Customer is willing to accept any PSA grade for the card, "any" should be written in the minimum grade column."

If you clearly marked minimum grades on your invoice, and the cards did not meet the minimum grades, PSA should have left the cards in the original holders. If they did not,PSA owes you the difference between the fair market value of the cards before PSA's errors and omissions and the value of the cards at this time. I tend to agree with the dollar values that were given by Greg, even if Greg won't give me a deal on a Peoples Tobacco card.

Sorry to hear about your dilemma.

Wesley