View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 06:08 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Did you read the underlying study and data Dale, or do you only do soundbites not studies? "They" do everything in "their" power. LOL And you still don't have even a basic understanding of the statistics and what they show, after it's been explained to you ad nauseum for months.
Speaking of ad nauseum. Despite what has been presented to you, all the flip flopping, the moving of goalposts, the back peddling, the lies, the censorship, you still don't get it.
Boost away, Peter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
He has done WAY better than I thought. I kinda remember him from the late 90s. More for Pam Anderson than his music.

Dale how long have you felt/known that certain people wanted to take over the planet? Do you have other non traditional beliefs? If you have had these beliefs for several years have any taken place that changed how things happen long term?

It could also be a difference in perspective. Almost everything you call control I
see as an advancement for our society.
Ben, did you even take 5 minutes to look into/watch/read any of those things I posted or are you so knowledgeable and so cemented in your beliefs, you refuse to?
You're suggesting they are my very own thoughts, my own conspiracy theories like I made them up myself and I'm the only one who believes them.

Use Gooogle, duckduckgo, and read up on it. They are not hidden. Klaus Schwab, the head of WEF, even has his own vids talking openly about the things he wants to do.
Read the comments below the vid. I didn't write them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJTnkzl3K64