View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 06:58 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
Just like climate change is slowly destroying our culture, disease ignorance isn't far behind with rolling pandemics every other generation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I couldn't agree more. When Coronavirus first came out, the World claimed they had no clue how to fight it, and rightly so. Better to have an abundance of caution. We now know its transmitted the same way as every other cold/flu that has been know to man. Vaccine just as effective as a year flu shot, could be lesser, but I dont want to digress. We have learned if you arent feeling well, dont go to the office, any events, or to school. Stay home, nothing is that important you need to risk anyone getting sick. Even if it is as inconvenient as a runny nose or cough, which we know many of the lucky Covid surviors were nothing more than that, or even asymptomatic.

Depending on your lifestyle, it should be up to you if you want/need a yearly flu shot or covid shot. I didnt really hear about any major outbreaks on planes, supermarkets, restaurants, and maybe i did hear about a few at some indoor events. With all the tracking, we still can't figure out where people were getting it from.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors