View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 10:49 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Nice, Tim.

Surprised, however, that it doesn't look like hockey helmets are mandatory for these skate lessons/intro to hockey sessions?

When I took my son to stick and puck, even I had to have a hockey helmet on at all times.
They are not mandatory for skate lessons. Maybe 80% of the kids wear them though. My son has one but chooses not to wear it. No sticks or pucks are allowed on ice during skate lessons. However, learn to play hockey is mandatory which is why he has a helmet.

Edit: I probably should add helmets is a battle I've chosen not to fight with my son. My son is a stubborn son of a gun. He's 9 yo. I save my energy for the fight about showers, teeth brushing, and practicing piano.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 11-19-2022 at 11:16 AM.