View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 09:44 AM
Sonny Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
Ironic they don't refund you if you submit at the higher tier and it grades lower - things that make you go hmm.

If it matters, DO anticipate a VERY, VERY, VERY long wait to get it back. I have a card I submitted with a $1K grading fee - "supposed" to be overnight turnaround - was expecting about a week. Tracking shows they received it March 5th. As of yesterday they still don't show it as "received"! $150 level, I would expect AT LEAST 2-3 months.
I just had a "Premium" submission processed - was delivered to PSA on 3/15 via USPS Registered Mail - marked as received on 3/16, and shipped back to me on 3/17. The package was clearly marked "Premium 1" on all sides and had the barcode label affixed. So, if you marked your package as instructed by PSA and they didn't log it yet, definitely reach out to them and see where the issue is.

To the OP's question, go with the lower grading tier if return-time is not a factor to you. As others have said, if it happens to grade higher than expected, PSA may just up-charge you.