View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 02:09 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Millions? I mean there are plenty of certified insert autos but they sell for a lot of money. I rarely ever see playing days in person signed cards. I bought a signed 89 Hoops for $500 years ago and the last time it sold it went for multiple thousands. The majority of Jordan items I see in the hobby are UDA baseballs and basketballs along with select prints. If you want anything else I find slim pickings.
Okay, well millions would be an overstatement you got me there, Bob Feller probably doesn't have millions. I have no doubt there are a few hundred thousand items that are growing each and every day.

You just stated why I would not touch these with a 10 foot pole. They are selling for multiple thousands as we have not settled yet. I see zero room for growth if it hasn't maxed in the most over hyped market in decades. We'll see how those cards still sell at in another 20 months of downswing. I am a firm believer in a full return to the pre-covid pricing and why I have not made a major purchase in 3 years but still collect. The GME/Crypto/Beanie Baby/etc bubble is fading. People are still excited and keeping items up by either FOMO buying or trying to regain "buying the dip". If I'm wrong feel free to rub it in during 25', I'll still be here lol.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 04-24-2023 at 02:09 PM.