View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 01:14 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyVCP View Post
VCP has been in business for 12 years now this month...and in that 12 years our eBay feed has been cut off 2 times.

We did not receive any email or letter from eBay telling us it was going to happen if we did not comply. We were working as usual and lost connectivity, and after doing all our trouble shooting found out it was the API feed not returning the calls.

11 years ago they turned off our API we called and they told us we needed to contact Terapeak and start paying for a license in order to post the data. We called Terapeak made a payment and they called eBay and our API was then turned back on again.

Yesterday again the same thing happening, while working we lost connection to eBay. So after trouble shooting we contacted eBay, was told that we had been flagged for a API data violation of posting buyer information. And it needed to be removed in order for our API to be restored. We removed the information and called them and an hour later our API was working again.

I wish I had more to show you but that is all I have...

I am so impressed by the hard work a public company like eBay was doing over Memorial Day Weekend that I just went and bought some stock.