View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 03:28 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
He does not appreciate the manner in which I hold his feet to the fire so 3 is not going to be enough. We are all on notice now...if any of us wants to challenge Travis's bullshit here we better be prepared to show ID, passport, utility bill, tax returns and banks statements to name just a few.

I am now living in So Cal...maybe Travis and I can get together one of these days at a show. I have posted here that I like the guy and I do. Maybe I am too hard on him but some of his posts are just so full of shit. The few times he has been on point I don't hesitate to support him.

Travis, wanna jump on a call? Lemme know if ya do.
There's something completely unlikable about a guy who just shamelessly lies over and over and over. Every single post (and that's not really an exaggeration) is either a humorously over-the-top brag, oft granting himself inhuman powers, or defending defrauding people and ripping them off. When he does have a fair point, he immediately ruins it by following up with a lie, fraud, or a stupid brag that should be embarrassing. It's entertaining, but it's pretty sad after awhile.

Let's see your proof, Snowman, for your posted claim that Lorewalker is lying about his identity.