View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Banned

Default I've dealt with him. Stand up guy.

Came across this gem of a thread looking for a Ruth card...WOW. I thought these threads are to help each other sell and buy and enjoy the hobby? Anyway, I'm just going to vouch for the guy because it seems almost nobody else even gave him a chance (go ahead, cut me down too). The auction in question was an unpaid transaction who strung him along for about a month. None of you have ever experienced this selling on eBay? I'd be shocked if that were true. I've bought a high grade 1907 Dietsche Cobb (Batting) off of him as well as a complete T206 NY Highlanders collection all mid-grade (27 cards, all player variations, obviously not all the backs). He was honest and transparent in both dealings with me spanning several years. He went out of his way to address my questions and concerns (of which there were many) and we happily referred others to each other in a few other trades/deals ('52 Mantle, Walter Johnson Cutlery Card and a Blue Wagner M116 to name a few). I wish we would all give each other the benefit of the doubt and help each other along instead of cutting each other down.