View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Administrator

Default The worst news a collector could possibly hear

Posted By: Tbob

GAI insured the contents and the package did not list on the outside what was inside, just the typical generic box and UPS shipping label.
Speaking of GAI, I have now called them 4 times, the latest being today. The guy I spoke to was sympathetic, said GAI would help out and the guy in charge of shipping there would be the one to talk to and he promised he would call this afternoon when he got back from lunch. No call. For a "customer friendly company" I am starting to get frustrated at the no email replies and no call backs the last 3 days. Not a good way to conduct business and create good-will in my opinion. I doubt anyone from GAI is readin this board and thread, but if they are, they could sure do with a little attentiveness toward their customers, especially since UPS will not deal with the designated recipient of the package, only the shipper. Since the shipper is the one who will fill out the claim forms on a lost package (that is correct isn't it Tom?) their nonchalant attitude reminds me a lot of ebay's attitude in dealing with problems- who us?